Monday, June 9, 2014

Latin Exlorations, June 2014.


 Here are some of my new work I'm showing at "Latin Explorations"  a group exhibition curated by Pablo Aravena at Yves Laroche Gallery in Montreal.
It features the recent work of the artists; Herbert Baglione (Brasil), Nunca (Brasil), Sixe Paredes (Espana), Franco Jaz (Argentina) and myself (Chile/NY).
I also had the fortune to attend the opening on thursday night and then I had an artist talk at the galley on saturday. Meanwhile all this was happening, I was also working on a small mural outside the prestigious frame shop Encadrex.
Everything was a pretty good turn out and I came back to NY more motivated than ever. I hope to come back soon and thanks to all the people that worked for this to happend. Special shout out: Yves, Lui, Jose, Alexis, Pablo, and the super star painters that work for this...Enjoy the pics...










No comments: