Wednesday, October 16, 2013

La Tour Paris 13

 La Tour Paris 13 is an art project created by Itinerrance Gallery's owner Medhi Ben Cheikh in collaboration with the city. It's an empty building transformed into a art gallery for just a short period of time before it gets demolished. My piece was one of the last ones to be done due to my tight schedule this year, therefore I'm not include in all the press information release, but I'm in building and I'm proud of my piece. There's also an app so people can tour the whole project and see all the art from overseas www.tourparis13.fr/. 
My piece is called "La Cage" and I wanted to transform this small white room (8' x 12') into a visual Cage/Cell, where the only open space is the window, but is filled with tags and graffiti by myself and my fellow parisian friend Supe.





No comments: