Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chilenos in "Mural Art Vol. 2" (Reviewed)

Last week I received a copy of the new book "Mural Art vol.2" where I had the pleasure to be on it. It was a surprice to see other chileans in the book, like my friends "Agotok"and "Inti", and also the legendary "Mono Gonzalez" (founder of BRP). I want to thank Kiriakos Losifidis for the invite to be on the book and CERN for the hook-up.  The only thing I missed (very important), it was a non given credit for my friend GRIN who did the mural in Sao Paulo with me (I don't know what happened).
 La semana pasada recivi una copia del libro "Mural Art vol.2" donde tengo el placer de aparecer. Fue una grata sorpresa poder ver otros chilenos en el libro como mis amigos "Agotok" e "Inti", y ademas del legendario "Mono Gonzalez"(fundador de la Brigada Ramona Parra). Quiero agradecer a Kiriakos Losifidis por la invitacion de estar en el libro y a CERN por la recomendacion. Lo unico que falto en el libro donde esta mi parte fue poner los creditos a mi amigo GRIN por el mural que hicimos en Sao Paulo, no se que paso exactamente.



3 comments:

pobrepablo said...

:)
q buena!
y inteligente la reflexion ultima tambien, es una gran verdad

saludos y respeto

Chileno said...

tambien aparece de chile el Pobrepablo.

Modern Greetings said...

I want to also read this book titled, Mural Art Vol.2. Thanks for this post. I enjoyed reading your article.